The Team Xtreem S1 120GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the Xtreem S1. Team is the first and only company to my knowledge to release a gold colored drive. The finish of the drive looks very good; I really dig the color even though I am not a fan of gold.
The back of the drive holds the model and serial number sticker. Also on the back we can see the four SATA spec mounting holes.
The side of the drive also has the standard mounting locations, so you will not have any issue mounting the Xtreem S1 in your 2.5" bay.
The back of the drive also follows the SATA specs list and the drive is aligned ready to install.
It is always interesting to see what a PCB and configuration can tell us. Here we see the SandForce controller in the middle and the Intel flash modules on the sides.
Here we actually run across something that tells us that Team is making their PCBs. This could lead to Team being able to shave more of the price off when the Xtreem S1 hits store shelves.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing, Availability and Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Team Xtreem S1 120GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]