Specifications, Pricing and Availability
Team's first SandForce controlled SSD has all of the elements that we have come to love about the SF-1200. The read speed of 285MB/s and write speed of 275MB/s is easily our favorite and most beneficial, but all of the other goodies are there as well such as RAISE and Dura Write.
When it comes to add on features, Team Group is including a standard 2 year warranty, but our sample didn't come with a desktop adapter bracket that makes it easy to install the drive in a standard 3.5" form factor bay. With several manufacturers now sporting three year warranties and giving adapter brackets out with every purchase, Team is going to need to price the Xtreem S1 aggressively to compete with others who have already cut their teeth.
At this time we are not sure what the Xtreem S1 pricing is going to look like, but the plan is to release 60, 120 and 240GB models this month. At this point we can only wait and see.
Team put together a very nice, highly visible package for the Xtreem S1. On the front we get to see the actual drive and a few of the features are also listed.
On the back we were treated with some additional features and specifications in a couple of different languages. The model and serial numbers are also listed on the back; this one is serial number 0001.
Inside the drive is held in place well with little chance for your new SSD to move around during shipping.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing, Availability and Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Team Xtreem S1 120GB SSD]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti AMP! smile for photos
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra unveiled
- Palit's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti GamingPro pictured
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti DUKE leaked
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce RTX 2080 Ti has 4352 CUDA cores
- Z68 Fatal1ty with Mushkin 2133 RAM errors
- Buy (10) Apple iPhone X $4,490 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada