The P55 Extreme4 is a nice board. It combines some great technologies into one package. You have everything from PATA/Floppy to four port RAID for SATA 3.0. The option for a second pair of USB 3.0 ports is also a handy little feature.
While all of this is great, there were a few items that just did not sit well. The advertised software bundle was a little disappointing as much of it was only trial software. We also would have liked to have seen much better HDD and gaming performance. Still, the P55 Extreme4 is suited to both the consumer desktop market and could even fit into the workstation market. The four SATA 3.0 ports could be a great setup for A/V work or even as an output for 3D projects.
Plus, with its $149.99 price tag at NewEgg.com, it would be a steal for the gamer or prosumers looking for the most bag for their buck.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Super Smash Bros. Ultimate/GameCube Controller now
- Hollow Knight for Switch, Gods & Glory free DLC details
- Resident Evil 2 remake PC requirements announced
- Gears of War 5 on PC scales incredibly well, up to 120FPS
- Red Dead Redemption 2 may come to PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Best SSD For Gaming: Over 120 SSDs Tested!
- Vampyr Review: Bloody Rare
- ASROCK X370 and MB STICKS
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit