The OCZ Technology Enyo 128GB USB 3.0 SSD
The OCZ Enyo itself has a textured case that will keep it from slipping from your hand or off of a flat surface. The drive is a bit of an odd bird when it comes to the shape since it is long and thin as opposed to the standard 2.5" form factor shape that we see with internal drives.
On the back we found the model and serial number on the label at the top.
The Enyo is very thin, much thinner than your current notebook drive. The Enyo is also very light, so carrying the unit will not be an issue unless you wear spandex shorts regularly.
The Enyo was a custom design for OCZ and here we see the custom PCB used. The Indilinx Barefoot controller is the heart of the Enyo and takes care of the SSD portion. A USB 3.0 to SATA II bridge chip allows the Barefoot to interface with USB 3.0, but the Enyo is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 as well.
There are sixteen Intel flash modules on our 128GB sample; this allows the Indilinx Barefoot to run all of its channels at full speed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top