The OCZ Technology Enyo 128GB USB 3.0 SSD
The OCZ Enyo itself has a textured case that will keep it from slipping from your hand or off of a flat surface. The drive is a bit of an odd bird when it comes to the shape since it is long and thin as opposed to the standard 2.5" form factor shape that we see with internal drives.
On the back we found the model and serial number on the label at the top.
The Enyo is very thin, much thinner than your current notebook drive. The Enyo is also very light, so carrying the unit will not be an issue unless you wear spandex shorts regularly.
The Enyo was a custom design for OCZ and here we see the custom PCB used. The Indilinx Barefoot controller is the heart of the Enyo and takes care of the SSD portion. A USB 3.0 to SATA II bridge chip allows the Barefoot to interface with USB 3.0, but the Enyo is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 as well.
There are sixteen Intel flash modules on our 128GB sample; this allows the Indilinx Barefoot to run all of its channels at full speed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023