The OCZ Technology Enyo 128GB USB 3.0 SSD
The OCZ Enyo itself has a textured case that will keep it from slipping from your hand or off of a flat surface. The drive is a bit of an odd bird when it comes to the shape since it is long and thin as opposed to the standard 2.5" form factor shape that we see with internal drives.
On the back we found the model and serial number on the label at the top.
The Enyo is very thin, much thinner than your current notebook drive. The Enyo is also very light, so carrying the unit will not be an issue unless you wear spandex shorts regularly.
The Enyo was a custom design for OCZ and here we see the custom PCB used. The Indilinx Barefoot controller is the heart of the Enyo and takes care of the SSD portion. A USB 3.0 to SATA II bridge chip allows the Barefoot to interface with USB 3.0, but the Enyo is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 as well.
There are sixteen Intel flash modules on our 128GB sample; this allows the Indilinx Barefoot to run all of its channels at full speed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard