The top of the Notebook Cooler 200 shows the mirrored corners, black construction, and the large 200mm blue LED fan as it would appear powered up.
The back panel holds information about the features in three languages. The bottom half holds specifications on the cooler and information for both settings of the fan. Next to the specs there is a drawing showing how the air us pulled in from underneath and blown into the bottom of your notebook.
The sides are more plain and don't provide much information, but this side does have another view of the 200 in dimmer lighting.
The only other panel with any info is this, and it is just the compliance and shipping information icons.
Opening the top of the box, I found two pieces of high density foam supporting both sides, while a third strip runs under the fan for additional support. The Notebook Cooler 200 is also wrapped in a plastic liner to keep the foam and paperwork off the product and keep the textured and mirrored finishes in great shape.
Instructions for notebook coolers are really simple. Step one, put notebook on top of the cooler. Step two, route cable and plug in the USB connection. Step three, select the fan speed and use the LED lighting by positioning the switches on the back correctly.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media