Scythe does an absolutely fantastic job on the external packaging for the Chouriki 2 PSU's. A quick glance at the box tells you that they utilize the same box for the entire line of modular Chouriki power supplies and more than likely do the same for those without modular cabling. The front of the box is subtle, but hints at what all the power supply inside provides.
Upon glancing at the back, one might notice the lack of English from the languages available. This is because the sample we received came from Scythe EU and not Scythe USA. The power supply and contents contained within are the same with the exception of the power cord. The power cord we received came with a Type E connector instead of the Type B connector that we utilize in the USA. Scythe noted that this was simply because of the sample we received and those ordering in the US will receive the correct power cable.
The sides of the box contain the rest of the pertinent information for the Chouriki 2. I sincerely love the side that not only shows you what cables are included with what ends, but the lengths of them as well. I have purchased numerous power supplies in the past only to install them and find out that certain cables were not quite long enough or lacked a single connector where I wanted it for the rig that was being built.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam's library UI is getting a makeover
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023