Scythe does an absolutely fantastic job on the external packaging for the Chouriki 2 PSU's. A quick glance at the box tells you that they utilize the same box for the entire line of modular Chouriki power supplies and more than likely do the same for those without modular cabling. The front of the box is subtle, but hints at what all the power supply inside provides.
Upon glancing at the back, one might notice the lack of English from the languages available. This is because the sample we received came from Scythe EU and not Scythe USA. The power supply and contents contained within are the same with the exception of the power cord. The power cord we received came with a Type E connector instead of the Type B connector that we utilize in the USA. Scythe noted that this was simply because of the sample we received and those ordering in the US will receive the correct power cable.
The sides of the box contain the rest of the pertinent information for the Chouriki 2. I sincerely love the side that not only shows you what cables are included with what ends, but the lengths of them as well. I have purchased numerous power supplies in the past only to install them and find out that certain cables were not quite long enough or lacked a single connector where I wanted it for the rig that was being built.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz