Synthetic 3D and PC Benchmarks
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments. Build 330 adds support for video cards that have Vertex Shaders but no Pixel Shaders, such as the SiS Xabre Video card.
Compared to the GA-7VRXP we see a much better performance. Comparing DDR-333 and DDR-400 results on the GA7VAXP we see only a few hundred extra 3DMarks, not worth the hassle of trying to find memory that works on the KT400 chipset.
PCMark2002 is a completely new, multipurpose benchmark, suited for testing all kinds of PCs, from laptops to workstations, as well as across multiple Windows operating systems. This easy-to-use benchmark makes professional strength benchmarking software available even to novice users. PCMark2002 consists of a series of tests that represent common tasks in home and office programs. PCMark2002 also covers many additional areas outside the scope of other MadOnion.com benchmarks.
PC Mark2002 shows the memory results between the DDR-400 and 333 being almost identical. Compared to the GA-7VRXP its a definite improvement.
Vulpine GLMark is a OpenGL Windows based benchmarking tool used to gauge the performance of the OpenGL performance of a 3D video card. It is also very practical to use for testing instabilities in the 3D subsystems.
DDR-400 and DDR-333 results are tied, absolutely no difference in speed in practical system usage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 3 [Features]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test Setup and Sandra]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 5 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Synthetic PC]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 8 [Benchmarks - Direct3D]
- Gigabyte GA-7VAXP - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- Battlegrounds beta coming to Xbox One very soon
- COD: WWII recommended GPU for beta: GeForce GTX 1060
- Intel making self-learning CPU, acts like human brain
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM