The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench
The motherboard tray is made of 2mm thick aluminum and has all the holes already either drilled out, laser cut, or drilled and tapped as needed. As it is shipped there is no audio or USB connections, but you do have the wiring for the power button which doubles as the power LED, and the reset button which doubles for the HDD activity LED.
Both the right and left side pieces are 2mm aluminum; again they come pre-drilled and ready for easy assembly. The oval holes are cut for visual appeal, but can also work as places to help manage wiring.
This is the top two-thirds of the hard drive rack assembly. With the addition of rubber grommets and the bottom piece, the completed unit is a removable rack for the bottom of the T60. For parts inside the unit, Lian Li chose to go with 1.25mm of thickness.
The rear of the T60 is there you can gain access to the back of the hard drives, and where the PS/2 power supply gets screwed into the bench.
The floor of the T60 is also 2mm thick and with a few additional components it will support the power supply and has room for the hard drive rack on the right.
The handle of the T60 comes in two pieces. There is the top two sides with the Lian Li logo on it, and the bottom side, which screws into the top.
These four mounting brackets are all to be used to hold 5.25" drives under the motherboard tray.
Grouping the smaller components, we have the Expansion slots next to the floor piece of the hard drive rack. Below that, on the far left and right, the power supply support rails. In the middle are the two 2.5" mounting brackets which also go under the tray. Then of course, the rather large bag of screws, feet, speaker, and padding, everything you are going to need.
The instructions are very thorough. Lots of images along with descriptive text will take you step by step through the assembly. Take your time, and set out all the parts first. That makes assembly of such a chassis much easier. A detailed parts list also aids in not confusing which screw goes where, as Lian Li give measurement and an image so you can match up the hardware.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench]
- Page 5 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit