The PITSTOP T60 comes in a flat white and black box. Since the unit is disassembled, the packaging could be greatly reduced. On this panel, Lian Li offers an image of the assembled unit to the right of the color checkboxes. At the bottom, seven features are listed with images; even the two optional ones.
Both sides are black and simply show the Lian Li logo, and the name and compatibility of the test bench.
The back (or bottom, depending on how you look at it), has an image of the silver version this time and again shows off a few features over a second mark denoting the color. To the right, Lian Li takes some time to spell out the important features and specifications in four different languages.
Opening the box, I see that Lian Li takes great effort to deliver an unscathed product to your door. Each piece is individually wrapped in plastic. There are bits of foam to center the parts and keep spaces in the middle and with the use of cardboard spacers and boxes for the hardware, and there was no damage to mine at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench]
- Page 5 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit