Cabling Arrangement & A Look Inside
NXZT gives you a plethora of cables to choose from that should ensure compatibility for just about any system. Attached directly to the PSU are a few cables necessary for just about every PC. The heart of this is the 20/24 pin connector. This is the only wire that has 16 AWG wire running from the PSU. All others (including the modular cables) utilize 18 AWG wire. Also attached direct are 2 ATX12V connectors that form an EPS12V connector, another EPS12V connector, one 6 pin PCI-E connector, and one 6/8 pin PCI-E connector.
The HALE90 850W comes with and has room for up to 8 modular cables to be attached to the PSU. There are two more 6-pin PCI-E and two more 6/8 pin PCI-E connectors included which will let you fully power up to three GPU's. The remaining four modular cables are a mix of 4-pin molex, SATA, and a single FDD connector which enable to you connect only what you need for a clean and tidy look inside the case. If you are looking to hide cables, you will be pleased to find that all of the modular cables are black, flat, and molded into a single cable.
All of the cables lead to a single rail for power distribution which doesn't leave much to talk about concerning this. Those with higher end systems don't need to worry about where to plug in what components as it simply doesn't matter with the HALE90.
Popping the bottom off the HALE90 gives us a view of the 105c capacitors that are in use. NZXT has chosen Nippon Chemi-con caps throughout the PSU.
Here we can see two solid rows of heatsinks that allow for continuous airflow from front to back. Things are kept very neat and streamlined in order for fresh air to flow to all areas of the PSU.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media