Accessories and Documentation
The plate on the left is to be used for any AMD mounting, and if you flip it over it is what you use for LGA775 mounting. On the right is the LGA1366 back plate with studs already mounted to the plate. For LGA1156 there is a system of screws and risers you will see soon. On top of the LGA1366 plate, I set the top mounting piece on it. It has all the holes in the top piece for all the socket types.
The rest of the hardware consists of the Intel mounting bolts above the thumbscrews on the left side. In the middle is some Royal Grease, the 3 to 4-pin adapter with an inline resistor, and the two fan mounting clips. On the right there is a bag with four screws that aren't used, the Intel screws for both LGA775 and LGA1156, a set of black washers for LGA 775 mounting, and a set of white washers for K8 mounting.
In with the foldout instruction sheet you are about to see, there is a supplement sent for the LAG1156 mounting. It follows most of the same instructions as the others, but the major difference here for LGA1156 users is no back plate.
The main part of the instructions can be seen here, well 1/6 of it can. This folds out to expose two more panels on this side for varying languages for the AMD mounting instructions, and the back has all of the Intel mounting instructions for LGA 1366 and LGA775. Both set of instructions will answer any questions you should run into for mounting the Fenrir EVO. If it doesn't, just look at the pictures, it is a pretty easy mounting kit to work with.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Fenrir EVO TTC-NK85TZ/CS2(RB) CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The 'Lady and the Tramp' live-action remake airs on Disney+, Nov 12th
- Clickbait is real, Netflix thriller looks at dark side of social media
- President Trump wants to NUKE HURRICANES to stop them hitting the US
- HPE's new supercomputer will help NASA run Crysis on the Moon
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance 2 will also use CRYENGINE, will have modding
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best