The Fenrir EVO comes in a clear plastic, thermally sealed packaging. This allows Titan to use thin layer fo cardboard on the inside to show images of the cooler, the compatibility, some of the features, and still left a bit of room to view the cooler inside.
This side has a very specific list of all the processors on each socket type it will mount on top of. To keep it simple if you have an AMD K8, AM2, AM2+, or AM3 the Fenrir EVO will fit. As for Intel, it will fit LGA775, LGA1156, and LGA1366. Under this list you will also find the short list of cooler and fan specifications.
The back of the package holds images to show the five main features. On the right side, there are eight other languages describing the , 120mm fan, the 8mm heat pipes, the 4-pin PWM control, the density of the fins, and the all-in-one mounting system.
We can see a bit of the cooler peaking throygh on this side too, but more importantly, Titan shows more you should know about the Fenrir EVO. Things like that it is made to handle 160W TDP CPUs, that it is almost 25° cooler than stock, and that they supply thermal grease and a 3-4 pin adapter for the fan.
To gain access to the cooler you need to cut away the thermally sealed edge. Once that is done you can remove the back, and gain access to the internal packaging, hardware, and instructions.
The Fenrir EVO and its fan are both packaged in their own form fitting, plastic trays. Stacking the fan on top envelops the cooler in multiple layers of protection during transit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Titan Fenrir EVO TTC-NK85TZ/CS2(RB) CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit