The stand-out aspect of the card is no doubt that massive TwinTurbo Pro Arctic Cooling cooler which is just huge in every way with it towering over the top of the card and hanging out to take up a third slot.
Apart from the cooler there's not a whole lot else to see with just two 6-Pin PCI-E power connectors, a single SLI connector and connectivity in the shape of two Dual-Link DVI ports and a single mini-HDMI one.
Something that must be said, though, is the fact that ECS thought about the cooler and chose to include an extra long SLI connector in the event you want to run two of these bad boys, assuming you've got the space between slots.
Like every other GTX 460 we've seen to date, the ECS doesn't carry with it stock clocks. Instead they've chosen to bump the core from 675MHz to 765MHz and the memory from 3600MHz QDR to 3700MHz QDR.
It's not the biggest increase in speed we've seen to date, but more impressive than some which have only bumped the core up to 715MHz or 725MHz and chosen to leave the memory clock alone.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [Card and Specifications]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Mafia II]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Aliens vs. Predator]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Final Fantasy XIV]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Street Fighter IV]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - PhysX Tests]
- Page 16 [Temperature Test]
- Page 17 [Sound Test]
- Page 18 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 19 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 20 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 21 [Final Thoughts]