Accessories and Documentation
Inside the box that was tied to the drive bays you will find a 3.5" to 2.5" plastic adapter tray and two metal, 5.25" to 3.5" adapters. For all of your 3.5" hard drive installations, just take two of the twelve provided slides and stick one in the holes on either side. Simply slide the drives in and make sure the tabs lock into place.
Also included are the motherboard speaker, screw and security loop surrounding four spacers for 200mm fan installation. You get ten zip ties to aid in wire management, and screws for the power supply, risers, screws for the front fans, and screws for the risers and miscellaneous drives to finish off the included hardware.
The instructional fold out has great information, not only for the parts and included hardware, but also offers well detailed instructions on how to use the HAF 912 and all of its included features.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One