The Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower Case
I mentioned the HAF 912 keeps the chunky militaristic look in the bezel. Plastic makes up the surround and support, while mesh is used on the drive bay covers, and works as a dust filter for the intake fan at the bottom.
The front I/O is placed at the top of the front panel. Offering two USB 2.0 ports, audio jacks, and the power and reset buttons surrounding the indicator lighting. On top, the front has a flat tray for setting your phone or USB devices while they are in use or charging.
The left side of the chassis has a bump out to allow the provided fan hole to go easily next to your graphics card. Adjusting the light I was able to get the HAF logo painted on the door to show really well. On the opposing panel it is completely flat and is painted in the same textured, black finish.
In the rear of the chassis there is the rear I/O area next to the included 120mm exhaust fan. If you move down you run into the 7 + 1 configuration of expansion bays; the eighth slot is to be used for fan control or even lighting switches. That leaves the hole for the power supply and the hole on the right of it is for the installation of a padlock loop.
Under the HAF 912 it is supported with thick, hard rubber feet. These not only keep the chassis from sliding around, but offer room for cool air to be drawn through the dust cover on the left that sits directly under the PSU. In the middle of the floor, there are holes to mount a 2.5" drive directly on the floor. Surrounding these four holes are the mounting clips and screws for the 2.5" drive rack. If you look by the bottom right foot of the 912, you see Cooler Master adds a loop to tie cabling down to use in conjunction with said rack.
Before we get to the inside I wanted to be sure to get a better look at all the mounting holes in the roof of the 912. There is room for two 120mm fans or a 200mm fan to be installed. It also offers a good place to add a radiator if you plan to water cool this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Seagate introduce Seagate Secure security features
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz