Accessories and Documentation
This half of the paper work contains a quick start guide, but these instructions are not socket specific. Then there is the bright red, "do not return to the store" insert for those who buy at the box stores. Lastly, there is a little fold out pamphlet for other Corsair Products.
Also included are the socket specific instructions sheets. For each type of socket there are specific instructions to follow. Once you get everything prepped for an install, refer to the correct one of these to finish of the installation.
Corsair is kind enough to include not only the "Y" adapter to power both fans from one connecting point; they also throw in a couple of jumpers with a resistor in line. If you want to step down the noise and aren't worried about the slight change in performance, add these in line to accomplish that.
In the hardware you will find both a mounting ring and back plate for Intel on the left, and AMD on the right. In a couple of bags you will find the plastic inserts for the top ring, a pair of foam spacers for the base plate, and the mounting screws to keep the cooler mounted to the motherboard. In the larger bag you will find eight screws and washers for fan mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard