The Hydro Series H70 comes shipped in an all-black box which Corsair has filled with all kinds of valuable information. On the front there is a close look at the new, smaller head unit installed next to some of their Dominator memory. At the bottom is a smaller image of the whole unit next to a socket compatibility list.
Taking the image from the front, Corsair re-used it to place on this side.
The bottom of the box contains a contents list, in house testing results, and a brief mission statement about the H70 in various languages.
In the same six languages, Corsair provides the specifications on this side panel.
The back contains three key features for the H70. These are the low profile pump, extra thick radiator, and dual 120mm fans.
When the top of the box is first opened you see the entire stack of included paperwork sitting on top of a layer of dense foam padding. Not only does it keep the paper work easy to grab, and separated from the cooler itself, but it provides damage protection to the open side of the inner packaging, too.
After removing all the paper work and the foam, I then pulled out the inner packaging. This is a form fitted set of compartments made from a thick, almost cardboard type of package. It keeps the hardware away from the H70 during shipping and allowed for a flawless delivery in my case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam