Chaintech, from the minute they started selling motherboards, were all about one thing; overclockers. Chaintech came into the motherboard industry rather late and are a relatively small and young company. Yet this hasn't stopped them from producing some very interesting motherboards.
Chaintech released some very promising Intel i440BX motherboards during the great Slot 1 overclocking stages and won some very big awards for innovation and concept creation. Now, some 3 years later, Chaintech has moved along with the times; but rather than producing many different boards, Chaintech aims themselves at creating one board for all.
We recently took at look at their top of the range AMD Athlon XP motherboard solution and Ti4200 video card, all which were pretty impressive, despite a few niggles. Today we are lucky enough to get from Chaintech their P4 top line motherboard, the Apogee 9EJL1 based in Intel's I845E chipset.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit