The setup of the AT3IONT-I Deluxe was very easy, as you might imagine. There is really not much to setup. You drop in the RAM, HDD and DVD and you are off and running. After the installation of the OS (we used Windows 7 x64 Ultimate) the drivers and utilities installation was pretty much the same as any ASUS motherboard. You drop the DVD in and the auto-run goes off and gives you the install-all option.
As the AT3IONT is a MiniMax Entertainment system, it includes ASUS' Home Theater Gate software. This is much like the Windows Media Center.
There are multiple options that allow you to configure the way Home Theater Gate operates. There is one thing that you cannot do; for some reason the software will not let you map to a network share. You have to already have the drive mapped before the software will see it.
ASUS has also included a security software called ASUS VideoSecurity (big shocker). However, before you get excited about it, this will not link up to any IP cameras you may already have. At least we could not get it to do so. It seems that it will only work if you have the cameras attached directly to the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit