Package and Contents
The box the MiniMax system ships in is fairly large and bulky. I was a little surprised until I realized that there was not only the motherboard (with Atom CPU), but also a remote, an IR receiver and a power supply. The front of the box did not give any indication of this, but I found out that while the box was attractive, it was also very simple in its design and layout.
After looking at the front and not having a good idea of what was inside, the back did give me a little more information to go on. The back has an image of the board with some of the accessories (like the remote and IR receiver). We also get a basic listing of the features available on the AT3IONT-I Deluxe.
Once we opened up the box we found the full extent of the goodies. We were a little surprised (pleasantly, though) to find that the AT3IONT-I Deluxe comes with its own power supply. This adds quite a bit of value to what already is shaping up to be a very nice package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit