The ASUS AT3IONT-I Deluxe with its "dual core" Atom 330, DDR3 support, MCP7A (ION) and provided power supply it a nice little package. I found it to be a very capable board while the extras (like the remote and Home Theater Gate software) added to the value of the entire package.
I can seriously envision this sitting in a small case with good air flow and running happily in an office, kitchen or play room; providing media services without breaking a sweat. Considering the $189.99 price tag from NewEgg.com there really is no reason not to pick the ASUS MiniMax Home Entertainment Center, complete with the AT3IONT-I Deluxe. I know that the one we have here will be finding a home in my office very soon.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]