Specifications, Pricing and Availability
All Puget Systems computers are available at https://www.pugetsystems.com. Build the system to your preferred specification using the online configurator. A Puget tech will then review your order, notify you of any potential hardware conflicts, or suggest any changes to give you an optimal computing experience.
Once your order is placed, you can log in to your account where you get detailed information regarding how far along your system is in the build process. Your technician/builder checks off each step in the build process as it happens and this info is updated in real-time on your account page. Your system undergoes two separate phases of testing before final quality control, and the relevant benchmarks appear on your account page as well.
We were very impressed with Puget's build-status update feature. It's one of the most thorough accountings of the build process we've ever seen and it's quite nice to always know what's going on with your machine. Most importantly, Puget's thorough testing and benchmarking before it leaves the shop help ensure you'll have a trouble-free experience once it arrives at your doorstep.
As configured, the Puget Serenity goes for $2814.42 USD as of August 2010.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Paradox and Jon Shafer 'part ways' after just 6 months
- COLORFUL introduce new Plus Series SSD range
- CoolerMaster release the MasterKeys MK750 gaming keyboard
- Russia send gunslinging robot to pilot spacecraft into orbit
- Intel CPUs have serious bug: vulnerable to remote attacks
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ