Specifications, Pricing and Availability
All Puget Systems computers are available at https://www.pugetsystems.com. Build the system to your preferred specification using the online configurator. A Puget tech will then review your order, notify you of any potential hardware conflicts, or suggest any changes to give you an optimal computing experience.
Once your order is placed, you can log in to your account where you get detailed information regarding how far along your system is in the build process. Your technician/builder checks off each step in the build process as it happens and this info is updated in real-time on your account page. Your system undergoes two separate phases of testing before final quality control, and the relevant benchmarks appear on your account page as well.
We were very impressed with Puget's build-status update feature. It's one of the most thorough accountings of the build process we've ever seen and it's quite nice to always know what's going on with your machine. Most importantly, Puget's thorough testing and benchmarking before it leaves the shop help ensure you'll have a trouble-free experience once it arrives at your doorstep.
As configured, the Puget Serenity goes for $2814.42 USD as of August 2010.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- NVIDIA's new RTX technology powers ray traced Porsche
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market