With the Rebel it was more of a do it yourself economy case. Sharkoon supplied all the basics and it was up to you to figure out air flow and possibly LED lighting of said fans. In the Nightfall Sharkoon at least starts you in a direction. With the aluminum front being so clean and elegant, it would seem a shame not to have some sort of glow of LEDs coming through the vented bottom. Sharkoon stepped up in the Nightfall and set the tone. While it is only one included fan, at least it sets what you are looking for to include with the purchase to fill all the empty holes. As we all know, buying it isn't the problem usually; it's obtaining a concept and running with it. At least here Sharkoon sets the stage with blue lighting, so half of the battle is already over.
The case is easy to install all of my goods into. With the turned hard drive rack at the bottom it made this even easier. Wiring was simple with a great ability to keep things tidy behind closed doors. There really isn't anything I can pick the Nightfall apart for. I mean I would love it to have all the fan holes filled with fans, but even though the Nightfall is classy looking, it is still a budget friendly mid tower. All things considered so far, my money is riding on the Purchase of a Nightfall over the Rebel9 we saw earlier.
I stated at the beginning, sometimes it's better to pay just a bit more to get what you really want, and the Nightfall is just such a chassis. With the pricing being five Euros higher than the base model, why would you not opt for the Nightfall? - It offers an aluminum presentation over plastic, puts a twist on the hard drive assembly and adds a blue LED intake fan to match the activity LEDs. If I was set on a Sharkoon mid tower purchase, as I said, the Nightfall is the choice for my $65 hard earned dollars.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series