Here you can see the big 23-inch touchscreen and the pair of USB ports on the left side of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 along with the wireless mouse and keyboard.
The front of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is silver and the black line you see is actually recessed, not just a line. What you can't see on this picture is that the top right corner of the AIO has the power button.
The back of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is very nice looking. In fact, the backside is so nice looking it's a shame to hide it. All of the connectivity is on the rear of the machine with four USB ports, Ethernet, power, HDMI output, coax input, eSATA, and a plug for an IR blaster.
The right side of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is where you find the slot loading optical drive, the memory card reader, and front ports for mic and headphones.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit