Here you can see the big 23-inch touchscreen and the pair of USB ports on the left side of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 along with the wireless mouse and keyboard.
The front of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is silver and the black line you see is actually recessed, not just a line. What you can't see on this picture is that the top right corner of the AIO has the power button.
The back of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is very nice looking. In fact, the backside is so nice looking it's a shame to hide it. All of the connectivity is on the rear of the machine with four USB ports, Ethernet, power, HDMI output, coax input, eSATA, and a plug for an IR blaster.
The right side of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is where you find the slot loading optical drive, the memory card reader, and front ports for mic and headphones.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon Prime price will increase to $119 in May
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit