Antec adopts a bold color scheme with the Dark Fleet packaging. The bold red background with Antec's signature yellow stripe is sure to catch your eye as you walk past this chassis. On the front, Antec shows off four of the features included in the DF-85. The top hot swap bay for 2.5" drives, USB 3.0 compatibility, hot swappable 3.5" drive bays and swing out fans are all showcased here.
On the side Antec chose to simply add a full image of the DF-85; there should be no confusion as to what you will see inside.
At the top of the rear panel you will find images of the outside as well as the inside. The bottom half of this panel is taken up by the specifications list in four different languages.
On this side you will find most of the DF-85's features listed with images and text to help explain what's inside.
On top of the box is where you will find the dimensions and weight of the chassis.
The DF-85 comes packed in high density foam caps that cover the back and front of the chassis. The inner plastic liner will protect against any minor scratches, while the foam should keep the plastic front of the case safe as it did for my sample. The hardware and instructions can be found taped to the top of the case, so there's no need to go digging as it's all there right in front of you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Antec Dark Fleet-85 Full Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside the Antec Dark Fleet Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam