Antec adopts a bold color scheme with the Dark Fleet packaging. The bold red background with Antec's signature yellow stripe is sure to catch your eye as you walk past this chassis. On the front, Antec shows off four of the features included in the DF-85. The top hot swap bay for 2.5" drives, USB 3.0 compatibility, hot swappable 3.5" drive bays and swing out fans are all showcased here.
On the side Antec chose to simply add a full image of the DF-85; there should be no confusion as to what you will see inside.
At the top of the rear panel you will find images of the outside as well as the inside. The bottom half of this panel is taken up by the specifications list in four different languages.
On this side you will find most of the DF-85's features listed with images and text to help explain what's inside.
On top of the box is where you will find the dimensions and weight of the chassis.
The DF-85 comes packed in high density foam caps that cover the back and front of the chassis. The inner plastic liner will protect against any minor scratches, while the foam should keep the plastic front of the case safe as it did for my sample. The hardware and instructions can be found taped to the top of the case, so there's no need to go digging as it's all there right in front of you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Antec Dark Fleet-85 Full Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside the Antec Dark Fleet Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit