The Silicon Power Armor A80 640GB Portable HDD
Here we get our first look at the Silicon Power Armor A80. The case is made of aluminum. I wouldn't call the Armor heavy, but it is heavier than most portable drives. This is a result of making the aluminum thick enough to meet or exceed the mil spec drop test.
On the back we see that the main portion of the aluminum case is a one piece design that appears to have been sand blasted and then anodized a deep blue color. Also on the back we see the capacity listed at the lower middle of the case.
A very handy, ultra cool, and to just call it like it is, brilliant short USB 3.0 cable can be held directly in a recessed portion of the Armor A80. This is one of the neatest features I have seen to date from a USB 3.0 drive.
On the other side is the USB 3.0 plug that has a rubber door that when closed will allow the Armor A80 to be submerged in up to 1 meter of water for up to a half hour.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit