Here you can see the angular flat black lid of the ASUS G73JH-A1 and the large cooling vents on the rear. You can also see the Blu-ray drive, two USB ports and headphone/mic jacks.
The big 17.3-inch screen is very glossy with lots of glare. The front edge of the notebook has indicator lights for wireless, HDD, and battery charging.
You can get a better view of the angles of the ASUS G73JH-A1 resembling the stealth fighter and the flat black finish here.
The left side of the notebook has a memory card reader, two USB ports, HDMI output, VGA out and the power port.
This is a close up view of the large cooling grates on the rear of the machine.
The keyboard is large, well spaced and backlit.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [ASUS G73JH-A1]
- Page 3 [Performance]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Players will unlock Smash Bros. Ultimate's roster rapidly
- Skyrim composer raises hand for Lord of The Rings TV show
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card