Accessories and Documentation
Let's take the hardware in stages, as there is quite a bit to cover. Here is the AMD back plate, risers and support legs included in that white box stuck in the side of the packaging.
Here we have all of the Intel mounting goods; a universal back plate along with LGA775, 1156 and 1366 support legs.
In another bag you will find the rest of the hardware. There are the four rubber fan mounting tabs, four nylon washers, four foam washers, four mounting screws and four nuts for securing both AMD and Intel support legs to the motherboard. Along with all of that, Thermaltake also provided a baby syringe of compound.
The instructional fold out is very informative and is accompanied with great renderings to aid in solving any confusion. Follow these simple directions and the Frio can be doing its duty worry free. As with all Thermaltake products, there is the yellow warranty paperwork shipped as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox's Phil Spencer promoted to vice president of gaming
- HTC ceases stock trading, takeover likely
- Broker: Nintendo to sell 130 million Switch by 2020
- Intel delays 10nm CPU tech for the third time: late 2018
- Sarah Connor is back, new Terminator movie with Arnie
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower