The box cover is a very simple but nice design. In the middle you will find the name of the kit followed by the key features which is towards the bottom. (Silent Operation, Maximum Cooling, Quick Installation and Socket 370/462/478 Compatible) This is just a jacket which you will remove to access the box.
The back of the box basically covers the three main components of the kit in detail. These components are the CPU jacket, the radiator and of course the water pump. Above that, the features and contents of what is included in the box are covered.
Once removing the jacket, you see a different name for the kit as well as a different manufacturer. 3r systems are in fact owned and ran by Ahanix Corp - The reason why it is different then the jacket is because I received an early production sample for testing. The retail box shipped to customers will be revised.
The first thing you discover after opening the box is a manual. We were told my Ahanix that this manual will not be shipped with the retail version, it will be replaced by a much more fluent and easy to follow manual. You can find this manual here.
The bottom layer is where you will find everything you need to install this water cooling kit. In the next few paragraphs, we will go over everything that is included in the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Possible Nintendo Direct in Feb, Super Smash Bros on Switch
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 845 headset cranks VR at 120FPS
- Qualcomm TrueWireless Stereo: next-gen wireless earbuds
- Fortnite v3.0.0 patch has Turbo Building feature, much more
- Samsung plans new 7nm plant to better fight TSMC
- Seagate IronWolf 12TB HDD Review
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit