As we are using new equipment in the lab, we will also be starting off with a fresh set of data. We will be working on getting some of the older products run back through (to get more data for you) but in the meantime we will keep pushing on.
The ASRock 870 Extreme was a simple board to set up. The drivers went in without a hitch and things ran pretty well from there.
The software bundle that ASRock talks about is not exactly what it would seem. Most of the better products are only trials, so even though they are on the DVD, they are not much use in the long run.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- EA shakeup prompts Jade Raymond's departure
- Fallout 76 has 150 hours of side quests, will grow over time
- Halo 6 being developed with esports in mind
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam