Accessories and Documentation
The box tied into the optical drive bays contains all of this. Clearly marked in individual bags are all the screws and risers are easy to locate for installation. NZXT even includes a case speaker, a couple of brackets to aid in radiator installation, and a few zip ties for good measure.
The instructions are easy to follow if you do get stuck during the build. I had no issues with functionality of the case or its components. Honestly the biggest issue I had was how to run the wires the cleanest.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT Phantom Enthusiast Full Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Inside the NZXT Phantom Enthusiast Full Tower Case]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Final Thoughts]