Accessories and Documentation
I received my sample earlier than retail. Being a pre-production sample, I did not receive an owner's manual. With the Vantage this was not an issue at all. Even with no idea how to make it work when I opened it, once I plugged it in and powered it up, the buttons and LCD screen operated and functioned like I knew what I was doing already. One button will get you into a menu and the other will cycle through said menus. Even if you do the wrong thing, give the unit a couple of seconds to reset itself to the main screen then try it again; you can't break anything by pushing the wrong button at the wrong time.
In the two cut outs in the foam, you will find this hardware. There are the three Intel back plates: one for Socket LGA775, one for 1156, and another for 1366. All three plates have the 3M double-sided tape to hold the plate to the motherboard to ease installation. At the top are the two AMD mounting legs which use the stock back plate for securing the cooler. In the middle of all of this, there are the four screws included to mount the spacer plate to your chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit