The CoolIT Vantage A.L.C. CPU Cooler - Continued
When the Vantage receives power, it springs to life and presents you with some quality information. There is the CoolIT logo, the temp of the coolant, fan RPM, pump RPM, and the current cooler mode. With the two buttons to the left of the LCD we can start to manipulate the options.
Pressing the top button, as it is oriented, I get taken to the main menu. From here I can go into the settings and display options. There is also a bit from CoolIT in there, and at the bottom you can exit back to the main screen.
In the display menu we get the option to change colors, turn the pulse modulation of lighting on or off, and have the ability to spin the presented information so we can read it.
Obviously the default color set was blue, but I wanted to run through a few of them to show what the Vantage offers. Here is white, in actuality it's more of a baby blue or teal color.
Amber! While it is slightly yellowish, the green comes through from the LCD screen throwing the coloring off just a bit.
If LED lighting isn't your thing, but you still want all the valuable information presented, you can simply switch the LEDs off completely.
Once you get the Vantage ALC set just the way you like it and the info isn't so important anymore, you can opt to display the CoolIT logo on the cooler as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man 'The Heist' DLC adds 3 suits, October 23rd launch
- SEGA won't over rely on remasters and remakes
- Hacked Switches can now use USB mass storage HDDs
- Battlefield V's new War Stories trailer shows WWII drama
- No Man's Sky VR? Hello Games wants to know if you want it
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam