Testing the C1 Mobile
Given the simple nature of the C1 Mobile it should be easy for users to start getting results quickly. Provided some sun can of course be found, then it a simple case of using the provided built in hook at the top of the unit to allow it time to take in the sun's rays.
Now, depending on what exactly is going to be charged will obviously make a significant difference when it comes to the period of time needed to do the charging.
Periods of up to twelve hours can be expected when using the C1 Mobile, but again those times are going to vary depending on certain factors.
I think where the C1 Mobile will really prove its worth is when it comes to a matter of sheer convenience. There are not always guarantees of being able to receive power 100% of the time; especially during certain times of the year when certain weather conditions are faced like right here in Melbourne, Australia.
During testing I found that connectivity between my MP3 player and iPhone for charging was perfect without encountering any difficulties at all. Overall, a really handy and easy to use little device that should give no one any headaches and may even save a few.
(Below can be seen the two USB ports built into the C1 Mobile)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top