Setup and Installation
The C1 Mobile from Arctic Cooling is really quite a simple device in practice and requires very little in the way of setup or installation. Once the unit has been taken from its plastic bubble, the remaining small bag of various adaptors can be seen.
Depending on what you're going to be using the C1 Mobile for will facilitate which of the small plugs gets the nod. The front of the package claims support for many different forms of devices ranging from iPods, iPhones, notebooks, and a wide range of mobile devices and PDAs.
I did not encounter any difficulties when it came to connecting my MP3 player and my iPhone, so it would appear as if things are well thought out in this department. Probably the best setup advice that can be given about the C1 Mobile is to locate a sunny area and take it for all its worth. If you are living where there is no sun, then perhaps consider buying a warming drink instead.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- Ghost Recon Wildlands adds permadeath with 'Ghost Mode'
- Razer making Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite arcade sticks
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit