Setup and Installation
The C1 Mobile from Arctic Cooling is really quite a simple device in practice and requires very little in the way of setup or installation. Once the unit has been taken from its plastic bubble, the remaining small bag of various adaptors can be seen.
Depending on what you're going to be using the C1 Mobile for will facilitate which of the small plugs gets the nod. The front of the package claims support for many different forms of devices ranging from iPods, iPhones, notebooks, and a wide range of mobile devices and PDAs.
I did not encounter any difficulties when it came to connecting my MP3 player and my iPhone, so it would appear as if things are well thought out in this department. Probably the best setup advice that can be given about the C1 Mobile is to locate a sunny area and take it for all its worth. If you are living where there is no sun, then perhaps consider buying a warming drink instead.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard