Let's start by looking at some specifications.
Input - Solar Panel: 5.5V/80mA
Input USB: 5v/300mA
Li-ion Rechargeable Battery: 4440mWh
Output: DC 5.5 V = 500mA
There's nothing too exciting here really. Solar panels in general are a great idea and really should be used a whole lot more than they are. On the battery side of things the C1 Mobile uses a lithium Ion battery to store the sun's rays.
If you want to find out about how solar panel technology works there are many free sources of information out there. My knowledge does not stretch that far unfortunately, so I'm not the man to explain how they work. I just know that they do and well.
Connectivity is well handled with a large assortment of different plugs and adaptors to cater to the wide range of different devices capable of being charged by the C1 Mobile.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Corsair keyboards and mice are coming to the Xbox One
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Gigabyte Psu buzzing?
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One