Package and Contents
My first thought upon looking at the box the Rampage III Gene was that it was just a chopped off version of the Rampage III Extreme, or any other ROG box for that matter. However, while there are similarities, there are also some differences.
After we noted the size of the box, we went to take a look at the board through what we thought was going to be a clear plastic window under the front flap. When we lifted the flap we did not get a look at the RIIIG, but instead saw a listing of features.
Flipping around to the back of the box returned us to a box that looks much like the RIIIE. You get a few features on the side and a specifications list.
Inside the is the now familiar second box for the motherboard. This replaces the typical anti-static bag that is more commonly used. Unlike other boards in the ROG line, the accessories are stored in a tray below instead of a removable box.
Despite not being in a removable box, the loot sent out with the RIIIG is still top notch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card