Package and Contents
The box we got with the 890GM Pro3 looks very familiar. It looks like almost all of the other ASRock boxes. There is the annoying reflective coating and purple writing. There are a few more logos than normal, but these are mostly items you could have guessed. Of course, there are a couple that are new; the free bundle is a nice touch (bundling is always good) as is the support for the Phenom II X6.
The back of the box does contain the usual hard sell items that we have gotten used to. Interestingly enough, the formatting looks a lot like one of ASRock's competitors... But we are pretty sure that is a coincidence. Of note on the back is the EPU information, the True Blu-ray feature and the Unique OC features.
Inside the box is a rather limited amount of goodies. However, this is a value board so that is not surprising.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms