We have had more than a few ASRock board in the lab. We have even had the folks from ASRock stop by to talk to us about their products. So it comes as no surprise that ASRock has been one of the ones to send out their IGP carrying AM3 boards that are claiming full support for the Phenom II X6. As we have found out, though, not all boards that support the X6 can do so with style.
ASRock claims that their 890GM Pro3 can do so and lists some other nice features to boot. Features like core unlocking, Turbo Core, Turbo overclock setting (Turbo30, 50 and 60) and more. You get all of this for only $117 from Newegg.com.
So, let's take a look and see how gracefully ASRock's $117, 140 Watt CPU supporting motherboard handles six cores.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Visceral's Star Wars game was basically Star Wars Uncharted
- Resident Evil 2 supports ultrawide monitors
- Top 10 premium games of 2018 in revenue
- Path of Exile 2019 roadmap detailed
- Microsoft calls Project xCloud its 'Netflix for games'
- Administrators and moderators
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media