The MSI GX740 is a very attractive notebook with red trim along with brushed black aluminum.
On the front edge of the computer is a pair of speakers along with the status LEDs to show what's going on with the machine. You can also see a bit of the bottom here with a subwoofer, cooling grates and the covers over RAM and storage.
You can see the brushed black aluminum looking top of the machine here along with the back panel. On the rear we have cooling vents, HDMI out, D-Sub and the power port.
The left side is packed with the Kensington lock port, RJ-11 port, RJ-45 port, a pair of USB ports and the DVD drive.
The right side of the machine has the Express Card slot, memory card reader, USB, eSATA, FireWire, headphone/line in/line out ports and cooling vents.
This shot gives a good look at the screen, which is much glossier than it looks here. The touch sensors for media control and other functions are pictured as well, along with the mic and webcam.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Ryzen 5 2600 is up to 31% faster than Ryzen 5 1600
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit