The Cooler Guys recently sent me some HSF units to test out, so I though that I would just pick the one that I have heard the most good things about and find out just what makes it so good. The GlobalWin FOP 38 HSF has been touted as one of the all-time best heatsinks available, with the exception of the high-end Alpha units. I have heard again and again that these particular devices are just unbeatable in terms of price vs. performance.
They are also reputed to be rather loud. Would this be an annoyance that got in the way of my computing and gaming? Would the FOP-38 live up to it's reputation of a top quality cooler? Would the large heatsink have any troubles fitting onto my Abit KT7 motherboard?
I asked these questions and also found some answers. let's see if all this talk is valid
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Payday 2 Switch port is outdated version
- Metal Gear Survive charges for extra save files
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit