Package and Contents
The 880G Extreme3 comes in a box that is, well, let's face it, this box is pretty ugly. I tried to think of something clever to say about how it could possibly be attractive, but I just couldn't.
The combination of a black background and the rainbow colored reflective overlay, make this eye watering. Of course, you do get some useful information. ASRock has placed a large logo to make sure you know the 880G Extreme3 has "True 333". Along the bottom edge is a row of logos that flash out the rest of the details for you.
The back is very much like the front, only a little more cluttered with information.
The loot inside the box is rather light, but then again, the price tag is, too.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Comments]
- Page 6 [Synthetic Tests - Part I]
- Page 7 [Synthetic Tests - Part II]
- Page 8 [Synthetic Tests - Part III]
- Page 9 [Real-World Tests - Part I]
- Page 10 [Real-World Tests - Part II]
- Page 11 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]