Package and Contents
The box the TEW-691GR ships in is the standard fare from TRENDnet. It has the usual image of the products on the box with a small section of bullet points about the device inside. This one has a nice large 450 Mbps logo on it to let you know that you are getting a fast product.
The back is also the same; you get a picture of how the product fits into your network and more information (in seven languages).
Inside the box you will find almost all of the items you will need to get things going. The reason I say almost is that you will probably need at least one more Ethernet cable to make sure everything is connected.
Inside the box, carefully wrapped in a protective covering is the TEW-691GR. The first thing we noticed about it was that the antennas were hard mounted to the back. This is a rather big departure from the normal removable antenna.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit