The OCZ Agility 2 240GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the OCZ Agility 2. On the outside it is a standard SSD and the label on the front doesn't give us too much information other than it is an Agility 2.
On the back label we were able to find the capacity, model and serial numbers. The four standard SATA spec mounting locations were also found on this side of the drive.
The OCZ Agility 2 is a standard 9mm height and the mounting locations were also present on the sides.
Standard SATA power and data connections are also present. When the drive is attached to the supplied desktop mounting bracket the power and data connections are kept where they are suppose to be. This makes installing the drive into a drive bay very easy.
Our sample Agility 2 used Intel flash, eight chips on each side for a total of sixteen.
The PCB on our Agility 2 was the "super capacitor" PCB that we have found on all of OCZ's SandForce based products. This is an enterprise class PCB that will be used on OCZ's enterprise drives as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- New story trailer released for Insomniac Games' Spider-Man
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit