The Build and Finished Product
Nothing much changes in the front with just one drive installed. It still has the same sleek, clean design it started with.
While a modular PSU would be a much better choice in this build. I was able to find a couple not so hidden, hiding spots. I was able to squeeze in my GTS 250 and have just a bit of room to spare, and with a m-ATX board installed there is plenty of room to get around in here. While most of the wiring was either tied to the right edge of the motherboard tray, hidden under the board, or put into the drive bays, there is some room behind the bays, but very limited room behind the motherboard tray.
Everything looked pretty good in the back, except for one thing. While the expansion card lock felt secure, moving the case around for images allowed the card to move. If you look closely you can see the right side of the card has dropped slightly. Once the chassis was set into position for the last time, I reset the card and it stayed just fine.
Behind the motherboard tray, as I said, there isn't room, nor is there an 8-pin hole to go to, so there wasn't a real need to wire back here anyways. Full of drives this chassis could easily get les spacious for the extra wiring, the hard drives for instance, almost tough the door when installed.
Powering up the Ps05B I am left with near silent operation. I do also remember hooking up a power LED and HDD LED lead, but under power, I saw no lighting other than the green flash of my DVD drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom may continue cloud-based Switch games
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms