The Build and Finished Product
Nothing much changes in the front with just one drive installed. It still has the same sleek, clean design it started with.
While a modular PSU would be a much better choice in this build. I was able to find a couple not so hidden, hiding spots. I was able to squeeze in my GTS 250 and have just a bit of room to spare, and with a m-ATX board installed there is plenty of room to get around in here. While most of the wiring was either tied to the right edge of the motherboard tray, hidden under the board, or put into the drive bays, there is some room behind the bays, but very limited room behind the motherboard tray.
Everything looked pretty good in the back, except for one thing. While the expansion card lock felt secure, moving the case around for images allowed the card to move. If you look closely you can see the right side of the card has dropped slightly. Once the chassis was set into position for the last time, I reset the card and it stayed just fine.
Behind the motherboard tray, as I said, there isn't room, nor is there an 8-pin hole to go to, so there wasn't a real need to wire back here anyways. Full of drives this chassis could easily get les spacious for the extra wiring, the hard drives for instance, almost tough the door when installed.
Powering up the Ps05B I am left with near silent operation. I do also remember hooking up a power LED and HDD LED lead, but under power, I saw no lighting other than the green flash of my DVD drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 in 2019 with single-player
- Tencent buys majority stake in Path of Exile studio
- Black Ops 4 traditional campaign was never in development
- Battlefield V may be set in WWII
- Acer Predator X27: 4K 144Hz HDR G-Sync f or $1999 on June 1
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit