Accessories and Documentation
The hardware included is pretty simple. You get a bag with two extra risers, used in an m-ATX installation. Then of course there are the motherboard mounting screws, power supply mounting screws, and a few drive mounting screws, just in case you find the tool-less mechanisms not secure enough to travel. For day to day use on a desktop, they are plenty secure. The angled bit of black metal and two screws are used to additionally secure the power supply inside the chassis.
The manual or book rather, has a lot of information included. The manual is multi-lingual, but still offers great explanations to go along with the illustrations.
The hard drive racks work simply, but with a design I haven't seen yet. Most times you have to "stretch" these trays around the drives. SilverStone has added a new thought here. The long oval bit in the side of the tray removes. You just simply slide the drive in and push in the bit of plastic that house pins to secure the drive in place.
I wanted to show just how the top panel can be used. All I had to do was slide in the fans and lock it under two of the four tabs in the middle. The choice of flow is up to you. While SilverStone shows the fans should blow in on their site, I see no reason they can't blow out as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our out-of-this-world 'Valerian' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ