The SST-PS05B arrives in a plain brown box with black as the main accent to display the naming and the image of the case. The "Designing Inspiration" in red is a nice touch to make it pop against the more subdued background.
On the specifications chart you can find almost all of the needed information. I would have liked for the cooler height and card length to have been shown. That would make any questions easier to solve when filling your cart at the store.
The back is a mirror copy of the front. Keeping the same screen for the front and back saves them money, so they can offer us this chassis at a better value.
Here we have a multi-lingual listing of the special features included in the SST-PS05B. Sorry for the lack of visible information, but the transit company strikes again, and covered the information with stickers that aren't easily removable.
Just like 90% of the cases I see, the SST-PS05B is shipped with a plastic bag surrounding the case and uses Styrofoam to center and protect the chassis during shipment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard