The SST-PS05B arrives in a plain brown box with black as the main accent to display the naming and the image of the case. The "Designing Inspiration" in red is a nice touch to make it pop against the more subdued background.
On the specifications chart you can find almost all of the needed information. I would have liked for the cooler height and card length to have been shown. That would make any questions easier to solve when filling your cart at the store.
The back is a mirror copy of the front. Keeping the same screen for the front and back saves them money, so they can offer us this chassis at a better value.
Here we have a multi-lingual listing of the special features included in the SST-PS05B. Sorry for the lack of visible information, but the transit company strikes again, and covered the information with stickers that aren't easily removable.
Just like 90% of the cases I see, the SST-PS05B is shipped with a plastic bag surrounding the case and uses Styrofoam to center and protect the chassis during shipment.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit