The top of the ASUS U30Jc is clad in brushed silver aluminum and it looks great. It does catch a few smudges and fingerprints, but nothing like a glossy plastic notebook.
The bottom of the notebook has panels over HDDs and RAM as well as the battery.
There is nothing to see on the rear of the machine but hinges.
The left side of the ASUS U30Jc has a cooling grate, Kensington lock port, VGA output, HDMI out, dual USB ports and mic/headphone ports.
The front of the machine has the WiFi on/off slider and the memory card reader.
The ASUS U30Jc keyboard is well sized and has the island style that ASUS favors. You can also see the track pad here as well.
The screen is glossy and glare ridden as is common, but works well for movie watching.
I had to show you the profile of the ASUS U30Jc; it's nice and thin despite the performance you will soon see.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit