Setup and Installation
Taking into consideration the fact that the Zen Style is a portable media player, which uses no software to do its thing, I feel things are going to be brief here for all the right reasons.
The Zen Style is really simple to get up and running. In fact, I had it running and docked with a piece of my favorite music on it within a couple of minutes.
The supplied USB cable is great for docking to a keyboard and by the looks of the very short length of it (about 4.5" all up) was designed with such a notion in mind.
When it comes to actually dropping your music/video/picture content onto the Zen Style, it's simply a matter of dragging and dumping onto the open file folder on the desktop.
It's as easy as I could possibly imagine such a task being and I had absolutely no issue with it; great job Creative.
There are a number of different backgrounds and images as well as a couple of demo videos to show off some new products, but also a great idea to have the player ship with them.
There is also a date and time to be set for those who need to be constantly updated of such things.
These are my favorite type of device because it's so hard to argue with plug and play compatibility. Plus, to be sure, there will be nobody who buys one of these and fails to bring life to it within minutes or even seconds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard