The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller
The Sentry LXE is made from a 5mm thick piece of black anodized aluminum that is bent to make both the face plate, and the stand. The aluminum is cut around a 5.25" LCD touch screen, and the Aluminum is left exposed for a contrasting surround for the screen. Lastly you will find a white NZXT logo in the middle at the bottom.
From the side you can get a better idea how the Aluminum is formed. Not only is this an attractive looking unit, but the 5mm thickness makes the LXE structurally, very sound.
Four screws hold the plastic cover on over the PCB and back of the LCD. I did pull this cover to have a look inside, and to be honest, there isn't much more than a blue PCB in there, and of course the back of the LCD screen. I don't really see any reason you would ever need to be in here.
Connectivity to the LXE display unit is done via this 8-pin, keyed, female clip. There is an included cable to be used here, which I will show you in the accessories section.
Under the Sentry LXE, NZXT added two this strips of rubber. These will not only keep the LXE from moving around on any surface, it also protects these same surfaces from damage or scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Powering, Settings and the Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam