The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller
The Sentry LXE is made from a 5mm thick piece of black anodized aluminum that is bent to make both the face plate, and the stand. The aluminum is cut around a 5.25" LCD touch screen, and the Aluminum is left exposed for a contrasting surround for the screen. Lastly you will find a white NZXT logo in the middle at the bottom.
From the side you can get a better idea how the Aluminum is formed. Not only is this an attractive looking unit, but the 5mm thickness makes the LXE structurally, very sound.
Four screws hold the plastic cover on over the PCB and back of the LCD. I did pull this cover to have a look inside, and to be honest, there isn't much more than a blue PCB in there, and of course the back of the LCD screen. I don't really see any reason you would ever need to be in here.
Connectivity to the LXE display unit is done via this 8-pin, keyed, female clip. There is an included cable to be used here, which I will show you in the accessories section.
Under the Sentry LXE, NZXT added two this strips of rubber. These will not only keep the LXE from moving around on any surface, it also protects these same surfaces from damage or scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Powering, Settings and the Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit