The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller
The Sentry LXE is made from a 5mm thick piece of black anodized aluminum that is bent to make both the face plate, and the stand. The aluminum is cut around a 5.25" LCD touch screen, and the Aluminum is left exposed for a contrasting surround for the screen. Lastly you will find a white NZXT logo in the middle at the bottom.
From the side you can get a better idea how the Aluminum is formed. Not only is this an attractive looking unit, but the 5mm thickness makes the LXE structurally, very sound.
Four screws hold the plastic cover on over the PCB and back of the LCD. I did pull this cover to have a look inside, and to be honest, there isn't much more than a blue PCB in there, and of course the back of the LCD screen. I don't really see any reason you would ever need to be in here.
Connectivity to the LXE display unit is done via this 8-pin, keyed, female clip. There is an included cable to be used here, which I will show you in the accessories section.
Under the Sentry LXE, NZXT added two this strips of rubber. These will not only keep the LXE from moving around on any surface, it also protects these same surfaces from damage or scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Powering, Settings and the Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- GoG slashes epic RPG prices for Witcher's 10th birthday
- Cyberpunk 2077 progressing according to plan, says CDPR
- New South Park game parodies frequent console updates
- IGN have acquired retailer Humble Bundle
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- ASUS Lyra Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi Router System Review
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard